View Single Post
Unread 09-17-2012, 08:59 PM   #78
stiffkick80
Ooooh Yeah! *thrust*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTJAAAAM View Post
Alrighty, here's a link to my Sunday gallery, with a little over 200 shots:

Comikaze Expo 2012 - Sunday
Man, I was trying to keep my eyes open to see if I noticed you (I think I know what you look like to say hi, but we must have missed each other both days. You always get a ton of variety/top quality pics, great job as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katx View Post
Saw you today (well... according to my clock, it's "yesterday")! =]

I didn't understand the lines/wristband system. The lines were extremely long on Saturday morning, which started at the south hall, snaked around aaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll the way outside, and then snaked around some more from there.

We got in line, and right when were almost at the pick-up booth, a couple of ladies took our printed confirmation and gave us a regular yellow wristband. My friend made it to the booth itself and she got a gold one XD

I understand that the wristband process was created to avoid sharing/transferring wristbands, but I don't understand how we're expected to wear it the following day when most people have to cut it at the end of the day.
Of course I remember your Ahri, katx, great job on that. Ahri is my 3rd fav character to use on LOL (Caitlyn, Ashe, Ahri. Yeah, the line thing was silly. I didn't pre-reg, but I waited in line for an hour until we figured out we could just go in and buy the tix with almost no line. Felt silly after that.

Also remember seeing Candice Marisa and AuroraHermione, you both looked great, ladies.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your pics, fun to look through.
stiffkick80 is offline   Reply With Quote