View Single Post
Unread 09-18-2012, 08:53 PM   #5
gamergirlx
Tentacle Seller

You may remember last year when Zenkaikon sponsored the anime track at Philcon — a local science fiction, fantasy, and horror convention. We’re happy to announce that Zenkaikon will be returning to Philcon again in 2012! We’re working with premiere panelists from both Philcon and Zenkaikon to help put together an exciting and educational program of anime and manga-themed panels, and thanks to our friends at FUNimation, there will be a number of screenings as well. A more specific schedule will be released closer to the convention.

Philcon is the oldest science fiction convention in the United States, and will be holding its 76th annual event on November 9-11, 2012 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Cherry Hill. Philcon features cutting-edge programming about literature, art, television, film, anime, comics, science, gaming, costuming and cosplay, music, and other topics of interest to fans of sci-fi, fantasy, and horror. Other attractions include an Art Show and Auction, a Vendor Room, Family Programming appropriate for children, a Writers Workshop with professional authors and editors, concerts, a Ball, a Masquerade Costume Competition, and more.

Adult memberships are currently available for $40 on the Philcon website. Memberships for students and military are $25, and there is a $20 children’s membership. More information is available at http://2012.philcon.org.

We hope you’ll join us at Philcon in November and at Zenkaikon in March!
My Cosplay Website: www.gamergirlx.com
My Cosplay Facebook Page:
Just For Fun: Click here to help me grow my city
gamergirlx is offline   Reply With Quote