View Single Post
Unread 09-19-2012, 09:13 PM   #498
Akune-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful Angel View Post
Hey Akune ^ w ^ How've ya been? I know its been awhile but have been pretty busy lately..not to mention moving out too -_-'' Did check your previous posts and I have to agree..they totally minimized NYAF this year to a point where its barely there now D8 And that's just not fair >.< I mean, its the only convention that has anything anime-related here in the city itself o n o'' They seriously need to work on that, otherwise..it'll be awkward city next month ; w ;
I have been okay. Been working hard in school with stuff. @_@ Specially with cosplays~! Yeah I usually check my previous posts rather frequently. Sorry if I missed your response D: They minimized NYAF so much that I am worried for being out of place this year. :/ You are right. Its unfair, and unjust, but apparently a group of cosplayers are trying to make a convention called Liberty Con for the NYC area.

I am sure that there are going to be other anime fans there. After all, why should a name keep people from coming together? But yeah you never know. How have you been? How is moving out going for you?