View Single Post
Unread 09-21-2012, 07:56 PM   #54598
Quinn The Spazz
Dr. Sexy, Vampire Hunter

Sorry for the double post, but this needed to be separate from my previous post.

I think the universe is telling me not to cosplay Faust VIII. I went to order my wig from Arda during their sale. I had to wait until my dad got home and had some time to relax, and when we went on the website, the wig I was going to get for Faust had sold out already, and they just restocked this week DX DX DX

Between this and the fact that I bought a wig for Faust before that just proved un-spikeable...It's really disheartening. Especially since I've been reading a ton of Shaman King lately to psych myself up for getting my Faust wig I know it seems silly to be this upset over an out-of-stock wig (or so my dad says) but I'm really upset.
Yuu Kashima-Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun, Natsumura Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Drusilla-Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Brokkenbroll-Un Lun Dun, Cure Passion-Fresh Pretty Cure! Q-Skyfall, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is online now   Reply With Quote