View Single Post
Unread 09-21-2012, 07:55 PM   #54599
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
Sorry for the double post, but this needed to be separate from my previous post.

I think the universe is telling me not to cosplay Faust VIII. I went to order my wig from Arda during their sale. I had to wait until my dad got home and had some time to relax, and when we went on the website, the wig I was going to get for Faust had sold out already, and they just restocked this week DX DX DX

Between this and the fact that I bought a wig for Faust before that just proved un-spikeable...It's really disheartening. Especially since I've been reading a ton of Shaman King lately to psych myself up for getting my Faust wig I know it seems silly to be this upset over an out-of-stock wig (or so my dad says) but I'm really upset.
Ahh D: I hate when life tries to send signals like that q-q Don't worry, if it's really meant to be, something will fall into place! (This sounds like I'm giving you relationship advice...well, basically, cosplay is one of the cruelest lovers you can have...)

On my end, I am excited. I didn't realize how easily I can cosplay from Persona 3 now that I have a fake gun to mold into an Evoker. Though I still need to ask gf about the cosplays we were going to do together...since I'm not sure if I can buy her Lizzie wig for her or not. I hope I can somehow, that's a couple cosplay I've always (secretly) wanted to do. And then Garry would be nice, once I find someone to make the coat for me, though I dunno if she's still doing Ib or not. Then there's still Aoki, and now I'm really fond of IA's design...
TOO MANY COSPLAYS, SO LITTLE EVERYTHING QnQ
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote