View Single Post
Unread 09-23-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
Tyler4768

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalbakaness View Post
I understand the whole money issue, but you can get really great wigs without spending an arm and a leg. Cosplayanimewigs.com has a variety of wigs, and I feel that their prices are quite reasonable. I've gotten five of my wigs from them, and the only ones that are worse for wear are like that because they were my first wigs and I had noooo idea how to take care of them.
I don't know if maybe this wig might work: http://www.cosplayanimewigs.com/12yecablloba.html
I've found that the wigs tend to be a tad darker in person than on the website, but nothing too drastic. You'd have to make the curl yourself, but there are a lot of different methods for that, including some great tutorials on coscom.
I hope this helps a bit ^_^ Good luck with your cosplay!
Wow!! Thanks! That's very helpful! The wig is great! Except sadly it's a bit short, as I need to draw it into a pony tail, but I will most definitely mark this down! Thank you very much for you help!
Casual Canada
------------------------------------------
Tyler4768 is offline   Reply With Quote