View Single Post
Unread 09-26-2012, 09:46 AM   #13
WARPAINTandUnicorns
Black Magic Woman

Must get long red nails this Halloween. Actually I think the Dollarama has some I can shape into claws. lol I already have the ears.

But dang her massive hair. I was looking on ebay as well and long and wave wigs are not being made.

I've entered the Arda wig contest for November. Hope to win something for the Kongiku wig I made. (Kongiku in The wig of Destiny )

I think the saving grace this year will be that fact I won't have any large props and mostly dresses.

Watashi (orange bell dress, light weight Mary Janes)
Venus (light weight punk clothes, and massive man eating boots boots)
Nehelenia (layers of fabric dress, I'm wearing black slippers as not one would see her shoes lol)

The wigs are going to be "fun" this year those. lol

The white part and the purple cape I want a texture fabric for it. (lace or sheers) The black I want solid so that it's a deep shade to contrast the purple and white. Every one but on person has done solid fabric but she is "royalty".

Actually what type of flowy fabric you you recommend for the black?

I can try again to get some contact.
http://www.youknowit.com/online-shop...enses-pair.cfm
Ice blue cat eye contacts are hard to get. >_<

I just won't be able to wear her on Saturday but I'm flexible for a Friday or Sunday shoot as Watashi is from a series that is awesome but to new and under the radar. lol

Section of pimping.
Jinrui Wa Suitai Shimashita (Humanity has Declined) is up anyone ally for those that love the nature of Madoka Magica. I'm eager for even the OVA 3 minute shorts. lol

Anime North '15
Souryuu / Sohryu - Yami no Matsuei (Fri)
Nehelenia ~ Sailor Moon (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
cosplay items, wigs, and materails for sale.
Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup reviews!

Last edited by WARPAINTandUnicorns : 09-26-2012 at 11:24 AM.
WARPAINTandUnicorns is offline   Reply With Quote