View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2012, 06:18 PM   #5135
Shaylyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreyaloran View Post
I am very new to Cosplay, and this is the first thing I'll be doing. I want to do the Battlegear of Might warrior set, but im not sure where to start. Also, I have little to no budget, so the easiest things that still look nice would be well appreciated. So if maybe someone could message me ideas, or help, thatd be great. http://wowd.org/images/sets/209.jpg , there's a picture for anyone who's curious as to looks thanks for any help
Might is amazing, I would love to see that set brought to life! But I agree with Reformed that it might be hard to do with a low budget. Craft foam and expanding foam would be a cheap, yet attractive, set of materials to work with.

Haven't been on here in a long time but I wanted to say hi again <3 I'm doing Vengeful Gladiator's Battlegear (again) for Blizzcon. I've learned a lot about making armor and I'm already having a great time working on it, started sculpting the shoulders out of expanding foam and making mock-up armor out of card stock and craft foam while I wait for Wonderflex/worbla to arrive Just having trouble finding time to work on it (had a second baby 2 months ago!!).

Last edited by Shaylyn : 09-27-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Shaylyn is offline   Reply With Quote