View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2012, 03:49 AM   #5
NATHDAPUNK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTerror View Post
Yea I'm pretty sure it's not gonna happen with a helicopter..So you gotta really improvise lol I think that first one is better then the second one..They are both nice places to do it, but still the first looks more "Death Note"ish What is this arcade? Does it have an area where it looks like a heli looking into a warehouse? That would be the only think that would look right..
It's called the Degreaves Street Subway in Melbourne. It, as far as I'm aware, was built as a below ground passage to the citys main railway station, which has an entrance within the subway.

I've only been down there once in the past (in a rush) and thought only a couple of days ago it would be a good spot... I'm planning of going down to Melbourne next week so I'm thinking of having a look closely there for a spot that looks like it'd fit the scene next week. It's not mapped on Street View though

2013 Conventions:
~ SuperNova Expo 2013 - Melbourne, Australia [as Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High Hosts Club)]
~ Manifest 2013 - Melbourne, Australia [as TBA / Yūsaku Kitamura / Light Yagami]

Cosplays:
~ Ash Ketchum - Pokemon (Generation I)
~ L - Death Note
~ Tamaki - Ouran High School Hosts Club [Future: SuperNova Melbourne 2013]
~ Yūsaku Kitamura - Toradora! [Future: Manifest 2013 - Day 2]
~ Light Yagami - Death Note [Future: Manifest 2013 - Day 3]
NATHDAPUNK is offline   Reply With Quote