View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2012, 03:38 AM   #1959
FinalEVA
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!!!

@Seifer -

Wacom: When I get some time, I'll try to mess around with them.

Jigsaw: I think there is also the used option as well that may be cheaper. If you want, I can keep my eye out at pawn shops here and what not.

Fat Suit: I was looking on Amazon as you said. I did find this one - http://www.amazon.com/Suit-Adult-Sta...words=fat+suit Something like this could work for some future cosplays. I know for Rakushun, I will need stuff like this.

Workout: Well, I did a 20 mile bike ride last night (Wed. night) and it went pretty well. But I haven't been able to go as often. The job search is getting me right now and taking time. Well, also the fact I'm working more hours at my current job because of the free coupons this month and last month.

Tape Dummies: We only cut each other one time, but it seemed the scissors we were using got duller as time went on. There were times where the fabric was thicker and just didn't want to cut. Of course I used some really cheap scissors and not my good sewing Gingher ones.

Terra and Long Term Projects: It would be cool to get some shots in fall foliage if you can. As for the winter shoot, I always wondered how Terra could be unaffected in Narshe without bundling up more. I suppose it makes sense because I'm sure her half Esper characteristics would take care of any body temperature regulation issues. I'll probably enjoy doing the Gestahl cosplay. I may start with the wig and mustache, since that will probably me my hardest part. I have a feeling the aging makeup will take a couple hours before going out in the con. As I said before, I want to avoid looking like a young Gestahl as much as possible.

My update: That is true. Things do seem to be slow this month. The cosplay gods are angry at us or something like that. Now I'm sanding the first layer of fiberglass before doing the second layer. The sanding part is the most hazardous and when you really want the respirator on. Breathing in those fiberglass particles is not good for you at all.

Something Dissidia Related: Unfortunately, Dark Knight Cecil is a whole another beast. I will probably do it after I finish Dart. Here is a pic of him - http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-...er-artwork.jpg It's almost like he lost muscle as a Paladin. Well, I won't go too much into the spoilers with that since you haven't played the game yet.

Your Cosplay Updates: I look forward to seeing some pics of your Ganondorf. As for Terra's Earrings, are you getting jewelry for that, or are you resin casting those? What else is left for Edgar and Sabin? Are you doing a major upgrade for Sabin like you did with Edgar as well?

@Everyone - Hope to hear from you soon about updates.

Pen Pen (Evangelion) - 10%
Duke Pantarei (Tales of Vesperia) - 95% - wig needs restyling.
Cecil Harvey (FF Dissidia) - 10%

Planned:

Emperor Gestahl (Final Fantasy VI)
Rakushun Rat form (Twelve Kingdoms)
Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
Link Zora Armor (LoZ: Twilight Princess)

Desired, but not confirmed:

Dart Dragoon Form (LoD)
Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

PM me for free photoshoot in Seattle area.
My Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/finalevacosplay/
FinalEVA is offline   Reply With Quote