View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2012, 10:36 AM   #45
ichigo_m.
Eli Ebberts

Name of Product: Claudia in Dark Brown
Where Purchased: Arda Wigs
Product Description:
The curls on this wig are amazing. Arda always does a wonderful job with curls. They are so nice and boingy. They do have a little fizzyness to them, but nothing you would notice from far away. The part at the top is off the the side, which is a bit odd, but it doesn't detract from the value of this wig. Though the top part of this wig is flat and not curly, be careful brushing. I brushed just the top part of this wig and it still messed up the curls (though it looks fine the way I styled it.) The wig cap is quite large I have to have the hooks very far in, but it still fits well. Very easy to style, nice soft and natural.
Unstyled, Styled.
Rating: 9.5/10

Name of Product: Indigo in Black
Product Description:
This wig has a weird texture compared to other Arda wigs. It's very coarse. The top even has a little fuzzy teased part, which I wish would have been better described or pictured on their website as it looked rather odd on. Either way it functioned the way it should have so all is good.
Unstyled, In Use.
Rating: 7.5/10

Name of Product: Blue Steele & 2 curly Clips in Hot Pink
Product Description: The blue Steele is a wonderful wig! It is so great to use as a base wig for ponytails. It sits flat on my head and is very easy to wear. The fibers are super short so if you just wanted really short hair this would work as well. I cut the bangs on this wig and that was very easy to do. The extra long bangs that they send their wigs with work very very well.
The curly clips have amazingly awesome curls! When wearing them I love to bounce up and down because the curls bounce with me. I had some troubles with the clips showing but it wasn't a big deal. It was easily fixed by moving the fibers around.
Unstyled, Styled.
Rating: 10/10 & 10/10

Name of Product: Braid buns in bubblegum
Product Description:
I got these while they were discounted for factory errors. So some of my issues would not stand true to the current batch of them. Mine have some very visable glue spotches from where they glued the wefts to the netting. One also has a ink stain on it. But over all these worked well and served their perpouse. You couldn't see the defects unless you looked very hard.
In Use.
Rating: 8/10