View Single Post
Unread 10-01-2012, 12:29 AM   #5433
TeaForThought
Fragile: Handle with Care

Hm...to add to my earlier spam.
After getting back from AWA and spending a good bit of my time in crossplay...I can safely say...it doesn't suite me. Seriously, all you ladies out there, how in the hell do you put up with that stuff? Anywho, I digress.
For Friday I spent the entire day in aforementioned ballgown for Queen Victoria, minus a hoopskirt until later at the ball. By the time it was time to actually dance, my knee was so shot and my ribs so brusied, I had to deny my Ash a dance and just try to socialize and act as if I wasn't in pain. Dreadfully stupid on my part, however getting to know The Grell Show's Madame Red was an enjoyable experience that I don't regret.
Saturday, plans changed and I spent the day in Ciel; so much more comfortable and so many fantastic comments. I could have done without the creepy fangirls but...eh.I find it interesting that the fastest way to have photos taken is to fall asleep. I slept for least an hour or so in my Sebastian's lap and I was told that for a fact, there were 50 photos taken in about 20 minutes. That was by far one of my best conventions in a while, and had I not spoiled it with attempting Victoria on Sunday in a lolita-esque ensemble, I could have spent another entire day as Ciel and been perfectly content.
Speaking on personal touches...I added to my Ciel cosplay this time around; including a handmade Funtom styled Sebastian rabbit, complete with tail coat and contract, an eyepatch accented in red and gold to match the coat and a red and gold skull cameo that glows in the dark. Hopefully, I can post photos soon of all of my adventures.

PS: Dear Sebastian cosplayers....playing the "let's act like we raped Ciel" game is a little creepy :c
TeaForThought is offline   Reply With Quote