View Single Post
Unread 10-01-2012, 01:41 AM   #14
Alice MacLeod
Lady Alice of Ardvreck

almost everything i have and do is steampunk. It is basically what they said but unlike historically accurate groups like the sca you dont have to be bound by historically accurate rules. It is Victorian and somewhat Edwardian but with fantasy thrown in. Some are time travellers, some are sky pirates and airship captains. You are what you want to be. Not everything is powered by steam like some think. Remember Tesla was in the 1800's to early 1900's so we did have electricity then. Heck I carry around a big honking rail cannon I made myself lol That is an electric magnetic cannon basically. Not everyone wears goggles or have to have cogs on their clothing. Thats actually becoming a stereotype now. Everyone assumes to be steampunk you have to have goggles and gears, sprockets or cogs.. Some are adventurers kinda like indiana jones. Personally I am a geologist. The evil mad scientists need to get their metals to build robots and the likes from somewhere lol. You make it what you want to be. The idea is to have fun doing it

Cosplays I have:

Alice Madness Returns:
Traditonal, Mixmatched ,Steamdress, Royal Suite, Silk Maiden

Traditional Disney Alice, Soviet Alice

Lolita:
Sweet Pink, Gothic, Gothic Aristocrat Ballgown, Blue "Alice" Ballgown

Anime:
White Album 2 Ogiso Setsuna school uniform
Alice MacLeod is offline   Reply With Quote