View Single Post
Unread 10-03-2012, 06:51 PM   #620
Ranma 1-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wondy View Post
Hello!

I am a cosplayer from the US living in the UK while I finish my masters-would love to meet some people to cosplay with! Am trying to go to London Expo in october-if anyone has any suggestions on how to meet people there let me know!
Hi Wondy. I will be at London Expo in October for the whole weekend. If you want to meet other cosplayers I think the best way is to head for the cosplay desk (look for the big signs hanging above which say The Totally Cosplay Zone, or just ask the Information Desk immediately as you enter the Expo hall for directions to the Cosplay Desk. Then just hang around there, there's always lots going on around the cosplay desk, lovely cosplay staff and other cosplayers, there's also the changing rooms, emergency costume repair station etc. Cosplay has grown so much at Expo that there is now a whole cosplay zone with dedicated stage and workshops throughout the weekend. There's loads to see and do. If you are going for just a day my advice is buy your entrance ticket online from the MCM Expo website - it will save you queueing to buy your entrance ticket on the day - this queue can be horrendouskly long - like, you can waste an hour easily just standing in a long queue.
May - London MCM Expo - Madonna :P
May - London MCM Expo -
Jun - London Film & Comic Con -
Oct - London MCM Expo -
Oct - London MCM Expo -
Ranma 1-2 is offline   Reply With Quote