View Single Post
Unread 10-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #5434
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Bah. I'm pretty sure after I test out this version of Gumi, unless I get an amazing reaction out of it, I'm gonna try to do Ciel again. Even though I know my parents will likely eat me if I try to get a third wig for Ciel (you learn from your mistakes..mine is color differences and pickiness), I really do want a good mix-colored one (I would really love it if anyone would tell me of some good ones...I no longer trust the colors shown on eBay). I also don't know what version I would do, since I think the commissioner I was going to have it done by got immediately booked when she reopened them, so...that'll be a challenge, unless I want to try getting someone else to do it.
Though, I'm pretty sure what'll decide this is if my girlfriend or another friend says they'll do it with me. (gf has told me she'll be Slenderwoman at our con in March...but maybe giving her puppy eyes long enough will make her be Lizzie with me. Maybe...)
..it also ticks me off that, even though I could totally afford to do so, my parents wouldn't let me buy her Elizabeth wig for her because they would think I was spending too much on somebody else. Then, when I go to buy cosplays, they tell me I can spend my money on what I want. That isn't a mixed message at all..
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote