Thread: Marvel 2012
View Single Post
Unread 10-05-2012, 03:42 PM   #132
eebee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnarCHris View Post
Cyclo-nes eebee, Cyclo-nes!!

That being said, I've only ran into maybe 2-3 Cykes per con, and for some reason the modern version never gets any love from aside of me (at the cons I go 2, I saw at least 2 from D*C photos). The Wolverines usually take time to point out that's because Cyclops is a jerk, but eff 'em, Wolverine is a dick.
Really? I've usually seen a lot more. Though maybe that's just because I've usually been Emma Frost, and it just seemed like a lot because I posed with them all. xD

Wolverine calling Cyclops a jerk sounds pretty in character.

Heading out to FP now! See you soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdxWinry View Post
A quick update on my group: we're probably not going to have a Thor with us, since he just randomly decided he no longer wants to cosplay Avengers to the con. I'm pretty angry with him since I gave him a wig and helped him put everything together and he was very excited about it, and then out of the blue he decides he's no longer doing it.

So, we'll be a whole group minus Thor.
I think there was someone a few pages back who was going to be Thor and was looking for a group to join! You should drop him a line if you want to fill the spot!

Chosen, In Planning:
Carmelita Fox (with Sly Cooper), Riza Hawkeye (with Roy Mustang), Red (with Subject Unknown)

Under Construction:
Ravager, Emma Frost (with Namor, Phoenix Five editions)

Last edited by eebee : 10-05-2012 at 03:44 PM.
eebee is offline   Reply With Quote