View Single Post
Unread 10-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #14
ShinobiXikyu
Embroidery Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDA View Post
I'm excited to see Aoi again
Where do you plan to wear Molly to?
Joker's all done ^^ Got the suit jacket and pants all finished. Only things I didn't sew was the button holes because my mom's better at it XD I need to find my grandfather's old ties since Joker tends to wear old-man ties. I'm taking more from Dark Knight for Joker.
Molly's my Halloween costume for this year (boyfriend's doing a closet Batou. Hehe, we'll be a cyberpunk couple this year!). I was going to try and go to the AN Halloween party and wear her there too, but it doesn't look like I have the funds for the trip, so, just Halloween night. Most of the costume is stuff I already own; I'm using my Aoi wig (it was a tough call though, I had it or a black shorter-cut wig I was trying to decide between, but in the end higher-quality won out over colour accuracy),my leather jacket, boots and tights that I already own, and the fake nails, mirror lenses and finger-blades cost me about thirty bucks total (including the double-sided tape). So an easy and NOT freezing Halloween costume.

So, has anyone not on the coscom forums said they're going to come? It'd be great if more people show up this year. Not that I didn't have oodles of fun last year in our little group, but it'd be nice to know that Kingston's not a TOTAL desert for cosplayers.
There is a vibe here that says "We're in this together! Through thick and thin fabric! Through cold water washes and burning hot irons! Though we might super glue ourselves to our projects, cut holes/gashes/oh-god-mom's-gonna-kill-me into the dining room table, we will stand strong together. Unless there is a 75% off sale at the Fabric store. Then you're on your own. And get the hell out of my way." <3
Help me get rid of my parasprite swarm! --> http://tinyurl.com/brcp53c
ShinobiXikyu is online now   Reply With Quote