View Single Post
Unread 10-06-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
Crazy for costumes
char99char's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 717
What are these called? Kimono tie and shoes

Hi - I'm looking for some help on what these parts are called:

The split toe shoes - I know the split toe socks are tabi socks

The part that ties around the shoulders - I see it on some kimonos but not others. I saw the waitresses wearing it at the local hibachi place - I should've asked them. LOL.

char99char is offline   Reply With Quote