View Single Post
Unread 10-07-2012, 04:28 AM   #27
Takaaaa
Registered User
 
Takaaaa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 87
So today I realized that I added too much glue and spent almost 2hours sanding away the extra glue. that was the biggest pain in the butt! LOL

Other then that, I final sanded the pieces and prepped it to be sealed.
Now people use different stuff to seal the foam but for me, I always use KILZ2. Becareful, the Orignal KILZ is oil-base and wont work, but KILZ2 is water-base.





I like to do a few coats. Tomw will be spend adding more coats then I can make the blade guard and paint.
Takaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote