View Single Post
Unread 10-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #9
Serako
Female gentleman~

This may get to be a little Long 0_0 So in short, Nazis, religion, and my dad. That is all. And slenderman.(I had this dream a few nights ago, after watching Schindler's List so....)
It starts out in a BEAUTIFUL church (looked a bit catholic...) and I take my seat at a piano (yes, I play it in R.life) and crack my finger. The scene changes as I start to play a beautifully slow melody ( I've been doing research, and still have know idea what the song was) Now I'm walking down a fairly crowded street with my mother and brother. The melody speeds up a bit and I catch a glimpse of myself playing it with my eyes closed. Suddenly my mother is throwing my into a closet and says something but I can't hear her over the sound of the piano. the only bit that I could lip-read was something about my father. She and my brother leave me and run. I sit and cling to a rainbow colored cloth ( I'm....secretly Bi so...). The room darkens and the climax of the song suddenly becomes terrifying. I can hear my family screaming over it as their shot by men in green uniforms. I watch everything from a crack in the closet door....
The scene finally returns to myself and the piano. a priest is watching me play over my shoulder. I can't hear what he says as he starts yelling at me but the sound of glass breaking is so loud that my ears ring and the next thing I know is I'm holding a knife to him.
AND THEN MY STEPMOTHER WOKE ME UP.
Vanya (white violin), The Umbrella Academy
Wiccan, the Young Avengers
http://cyberskeletor.tumblr.com/

Last edited by Serako : 10-07-2012 at 04:20 PM.
Serako is offline   Reply With Quote