View Single Post
Unread 10-07-2012, 08:04 PM   #5203
Zweihander
Resident jerkface

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hag View Post
That would be fun! I'm not online with my latest file because I'm controlling world tendency. But I never got very far on NG+ with my original game so we could do that. That's at SL105 or so. My husband is on vacation this week and has been kind of hogging the console (also playing Demon's Souls) so I may not be on much. But I'll shoot you a PSN message when I think I'll be around.

In my latest game I started as a Knight and am trying to rely more on melee and less on magic. I learned from Dark Souls to soul level focusing on stats for particular equipment, then spend souls leveling the shit out of said equipment. Things are a lot easier this time around.
If you can just get up to SL115, I could help you with my SL125 Royal, most likely. I was considering leveling up my Temple Knight (pure melee/faith build, aside from archery for certain scenarios) and using her to help you, but if you're playing a Knight, you'd want a good magic build to help you.

Quote:
Yeah, usually with a game, I'm really binary - either I love it and play it to death or within a few hours I go "meh" and abandon it. With El Shaddai I kind of debated about whether I should keep going. There are lots of good things about it, but the fighting was really a lot of work for me.
Admittedly, half the reason I kept playing El Shaddai was to see just how fucked-up the story got, as well as what kind of level designs were lying in wait. The art direction in that game is purely stunning. Also, Lucifer is a badass.