Thread: Marvel 2012
View Single Post
Unread 10-08-2012, 10:34 AM   #143
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by eebee View Post
I will hope for non-fuckery and have my Ms. Frost on standby just in case! What are the odds you could whip up a backup helmet in the next four days?

It was great to meet you guys! We had fun! =)

I think we're all dressing up Saturday, but I didn't think there was a masquerade this year.
Wanted: A Emma Frost. Must be eebee sized, must be able to tolerate The_Anarchris. PM all headshots to The_Anarchris immediatly, nudes are fine as well.

And the odds of a back-up Hood helm coming up are zero to none, BUT I may have secured a back-up Hood for the group should I experience "the Fail". Would suck for me, but hey, I'll live.

EDIT: Said comissioner said he was ready to ship out costume/helmet today, but DERP, holiday. Will do so tomorrow. In theory all will be good come Wednesday, possibly Thursday. PRAY FOR MOJO!

And glad you have fun. We ended up having less people come out than expected, but you got to meet the Mrs, so that's awesome. If you 2 wanna meet up for dinner/drinks during the weekend, let me know, I have no concrete plans aside from Friday night.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis

Last edited by TheAnarCHris : 10-08-2012 at 10:45 AM.
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote