View Single Post
Unread 10-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #54910
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

This girl in Chemistry came up to me and just looked at my (Black Butler, as if you couldn't guess knowing me) bag, and simply said "That's cool. I watched all of the anime last week. I'm being Sebastian for Halloween."
So of course my reaction was generally:
and I immediately decided I am doing demon Ciel for Halloween like I had originally planned.
Sadly she didn't want to talk that much about it XD But eh.
Also, I don't know what kinda signals life is trying to send me about cosplay. A friend got me really excited to be Gumi, but my goggles still aren't here. Then that happened and got me really excited to be Ciel. (I didn't realize how much I really want to be Ciel again, but there keep being so many complications..;-; And now one of my friends got her braces off and will probably be, like, the best Ciel so now I'm even more insecure about it...liiiiiife stop it.)
...I'm gonna go watch Pandora Hearts and pray I fall really hard for one of the characters so I can make up my mind. Preferably Break or Oz. I like them. And while Alice is really pretty and has the best clothes me and long wigs don't mix.
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014

Last edited by FuntomKitten : 10-08-2012 at 04:55 PM.
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote