View Single Post
Unread 10-08-2012, 09:31 PM   #18687
Andy_Curls
Andrea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai07091995 View Post
EDIT!:
Wanting to cosplay as a known character (not one of those appears in like 3 episodes only) and don't mind cosplaying as someone relatively mysterious either. When I said loud, I meant not shy, I didn't mean obnoxious.
I'm also thinking about cosplaying as Aerith, Tifa, or Vincent Valentine (though I'm not sure I can pull it off). More suggestions?
In my opinion you should go for Aerith! But maybe you'll need a wig, and if you mind using one you could also try Tifa, I think your hair is fine for that character

I also came up with Taki from Soul Calibur and with Sango from Inuyasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJesseeT View Post
Hi there,
so i'm trying to figure out which character to choose between rouna and melty from shining hearts.

rouna:

melty:

me:
http://yatori-sensei.deviantart.com/#/d5ha9h5

I'm going to participate in the masquerade and I was wondering if one or the other really mattered. Wigs and eye color are not an issue, only my face is. I'm very used to doing cute characters, that's why i'm considering rouna as something different to do, but really, I don't know if I should step out of my comfort zone, though I am a bit tired of loli style. But please, when looking at my picture, please be objective and tell me which one I should do based on appearance only.

thank you so much for reading and helping =)
Well you do hace a cute face.. but if you want to try new characters, you should! I think Melty matches better with you.. but also Rouna is great for you!

If you want other options, here are some I came up with:
Soul Calibur
Xianghua (she has other outfits)
Cassandra (she has other outfits)
Amy

Magic Knight Rayearth
Hikaru Shidou
Fuu Hououji

HOPE I'VE HELPED YOU BOTH GIRLS
SORRY FOR THE LONG POST ^^'
Andy_Curls is offline   Reply With Quote