View Single Post
Unread 10-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #192
Amaya Uchida

Name: Erica
Seeking: Friendship of both gender/ relationship rather be male but possibly female.

About Me: I work at a theatre where I was interning at so I've been working plays and teaching classes. I'm very open to well just about anything really. I'm 5'3", very active in moving around but that doesnt mean I dont have my lazy moments. I'm into alot of different music just not really a country, dubstep, rap-fan. Some I can listen to. Very outgoing and open minded. Sometimes hardheaded but who isn't. Tomboy type of girl, plays any sports. I also know how to cook a little but baking is what I do best which I picked up on from working at a bakery/ restaurant for a couple of months. I am a senior in highschool, and I do plan on going to college. Staying in state for my college years then I'm wanting to move to somewhere new and different or back to my home state which is florida. I do drink but only when family are in town meaning july 4th, new years, xmas, or thanksgiving. Other than that I dont and you'll NEVER see me wasted or close to it. I collect old cars and restore them and also work on them. I love having fun being out in public in cosplays or just doing anything from bowling to the movies, cons, beaches or pools or in my case the lake. Also I do just laying outside under the stars relaxing and watching the sunset too. I take some things seriously like relationships, family, and friends. Other than that I'm very loving and caring. And I am a animal lover but there is a limit to how many cats, dogs, ect., you can have in a house. I have 1 dog which she is a solid black German Shephard. When I get my own home I plan on having another dog besides her and I would like to get a husky Oh, I've also taken classes on filming and editing along with the most advance art classes in my school. So yeah, I can draw, somthing to through out there is that I do have a sense of humor and you'll learn really quick by how I act that I am just about carefree in a way.

Likes: Anime, cosplays/ crossplays, mangas, yaoi(shounen-ai), alittle yuri, old cars, getting dirty(working wise), drawing, acting, video gaming, hanging with friends, jpop and rock along with kpop and rock, cons, and just having fun doing things.

Dislikes: I am NOT a homestuck fan! I also don't like MLP, halo, or CoD, But I don't care if your interested in that stuff, But talking to me about it you'll just lose me(as in the mind) I'm also not a shooter game girl(cause I can't aim and shoot) But I do play them once in a while. Drugs(that includes pot), Liars, Cheaters, and negative people are also on my dislike list and this doesn't mean if you do them I dont mind case cause I do mind. And the "if you love me you'll do this" and also the "i hate my life" stuff I REALLY HATE.

ANIMES/MANGAS: This is going to be really short (yeah right) XDD
.Hack series, 07 Ghost, Air Gear, Angel Beats, Angel Sanctuary, Ao no Exorcist, Aquarion(and Aquarion Evol), Arcana Famiglia, Asura Cryin', Avatar, Bakuman(1-3), Beelzebub, Black Cat, Black Lagoon, Black Rock Shooter, Bleach, Blood+, Bokurano, Burst Angel, Buso Renkin, Canaan, Clannad, Claymore, Code Geass, Cowboy Bepop, D.Gray-man, Darker than Black, Deadman Wonderland, Death Note, Detective Conan, Dogs, Dragon Ball(all except Kai), Dragon Drive, Durarara!!, El Cazador de la Bruja - The Witch Hunter, Elfen Lied, Ergo Proxy, Eureka Seven, Fairy Tail, Fate Zero, FLCL, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Panic!, FMA, Gauken Heaven, Gankutsuou, Ghost Hunt, Ghost in the Shell, Gintama, Gravitation, Gundam, Gunslinger, Highschool DxD, HOTD, InuYasha, Junjou Romantica, K(project), K-On!, Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Kiss x Sis, Koducha, Kuroshitsuji, Kyou Kara Maoh!, Loveless, Nabari no Ou, Naruto, Negima!, OHSHC, Pandora Hearts, Paranoia Agent, Persona, Prince of Tennis, Rave Master, s-Cry-ed, Samurai Champloo, Sket Dance, Skip Beat, Slayers, Soul Eater, Start Driver, Starry Sky, Steins Gate, Strait Jacket, Strawberry Panic, SAO, Tales of(series), Togainu no Chi, Tokko, Trigun, Trinity Blood, Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru, Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love 1000%, Wolf's Rain, and Zoids. There are A LOT more that I didnt name.

Video Games:
Final Fantasy 7, 8, 10, 12, 13(-2), and 14
Assassin's Creed
Guitar Hero
Kingdom Hearts
Anime based ones
Sims
Resonance of Fate
God of War
Midnight Club
Halo and CoD (rarely)
I can not think of anything else....

Tv Shows/ Movies: Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Burn Notice, NCIS, CSI: Miami, fantasy/ syfy, comedy, just about any genre except soap operas. Movies I'll watch anything just about not really a horror fan though.

I don't know what else to say.....if I missed anything or you want to know more just pm me or friend me on fb but make sure you say your from here on my fb. https://www.facebook.com/AmayaUchida

Dragon-Con 2011
L from Death Note
Roxas from Kingdom Hearts
Naruto Uzumaki(School uniform)
Ichigo from Bleach
Kazu from Air Gear

Last edited by Amaya Uchida : 01-28-2013 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Updating
Amaya Uchida is offline   Reply With Quote