How fun :P
Seeking: friends, with either gender. It's always fun to meet like-minded people, but I find that I learn things when I talk with people who are plenty different from myself, so really I'm open to meeting just about anyone
Self-Summary: In a casual, non-professional setting, I'm very laid-back, somewhat sarcastic, and often described as cheerful, but not obnoxiously so. I'm currently in school studying to be a music teacher. I'm new to the world of anime, cartoons, games, etc. at least for the first time since I was 12. I grew up on Digimon, Sailor moon, and any games related to Mario.
The only exception is Avatar:TLA. I was a proud fan of that all through high school
Likes: Jesus, listening to/learning/performing/teaching music, children, learning new languages, cooking/baking, being outdoors, and, as of recently, watching anime and cosplaying!
Media that currently interests me:
- Avatar:The last Airbender / The Legend of Korra
- FMA / FMA:B
- Fairy Tail
- Ouran High school host club
- Black Butler and Vampire Knight are both guilty pleasures of mine :P
- Digimon, and all Mario-related games still have a major nostalgic hold on me!
- The Hunger Games books, and movie.