I think my Ginko cosplay
was relatively cheap to put together.
- Wig: $30
- Backpack straps: $4 (2 leather belts from a thrift store)
- Cardboard for backpack prop: $0 (I already had it lying around)
- Acrylic paint for backpack "wood" texture: $5 (from a craft store)
- Pants: $0 (jeans I already owned)
- Linen Shirt: $30 (this was a brand-name linen shirt from a thrift store that had the colour and texture I wanted)
- Shoes: $10 (from a thrift store)
My total came to ~ $80 but with cheaper alternatives (such as a cheaper shirt), you could probably cut that cost in half.