View Single Post
Unread 10-11-2012, 08:42 PM   #54972
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

So, I asked an eBay seller why they hadn't relisted their Gumi costume..and though they didn't tell me why (they sounded a bit frantic in the email: I guess they were trying to quickly respond to orders and such because they were on holiday for a while) they did relist it~ Now I'm thinking I'll wait, though, since I know it isn't limited edition or anything. I just wouldn't look all that good in Gumi's default costume until I lose more weight (I'm close, just not there yet) and I don't want to be a really bad Gumi because I couldn't wait. It'll be saved when I can feel more confident wearing a sleeveless top and a short skirt.
In the meantime, I started watching Inu x Boku last night and..my goodness <3 xD I love it. And the reason why was because someone posted on Facebook selling their Ririchiyo cosplay, so I figured hey, why not? I'm crossing my fingers that the hips will stretch enough to fit me, because the other measurements are right on the mark ;~; And I'm PRAYING that if it does, I'll be able to have time to save up to get the money to afford it (she said she's selling the costume, wig, and shoes if they fit me and I would like, but I might also just get the costume if I can, and wig later, or something) Hopefully since I know from scanning the marketplace that measurements like ours are pretty rare, I could work something out, OTL.
PLEASE GOD. SEND ME AN EARLY CHRISTMAS MIRACLE AND LET THIS HAPPEN~
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote