Thread: What are these?
View Single Post
Unread 10-12-2012, 12:00 AM   #1
The knight who says ni
TomatoandScones's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 104
What are these?

I want to make a skirt that has these gathered/tucked/pulled folds in the fabric, and I am at a loss at how to make them. Can you tell me how to do them? Or at least what they're called?
Someday, I'm gonna be super awesome!!! -Vaati the Picori

Current Cosplays-
Kyou Fujibayashi-90%
Maiko Hikizuri- 5%
Erik/Phantom of the opera commission-10%
TomatoandScones is offline   Reply With Quote