Thread: What are these?
View Single Post
Unread 10-12-2012, 12:03 PM   #3
Just call me Digit
o01101011's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,164
Its a form of ruching i believe. Its done by making the skirt longer than desired, and pulling up sections with ribbon ties or tacking fabric in spots.
o01101011 is offline   Reply With Quote