View Single Post
Unread 10-13-2012, 05:23 AM   #1787
Rangiku12
<3 Old School <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballira View Post
Wear which ever cosplay you'll be the most comfortable in and have an easier time moving around in. Not only will you probably find seating limited there tends to be a very, very thick crowd. As in you'll probably end up bumping into people a lot. So which ever cosplay you find the comfiest, easiest to move in that can stand up to being knocked around a little is your best bet for going for long periods of time. Save other cosplays for going in for shorter periods of time and/or less crowded times.

The good thing is if you do end up outside the hotel in your costume Austin's motto is Keep Austin Weird. People accept people walking around in costumes for random things. However, Downtown is also famous for it's clubs and bars so once it hits 6 or 7 pm I would advise staying inside in costume. It's rare but downtown is not only famous for it's strip of clubs and bars along 6th it's also college district area. So if you go wandering the streets, keep something like pepper spray on you. Especially if you're by yourself or in a group less than two. Try to stick to groups. It's always safer.
Ah I see your point! I will do that. Saturdays are the most crowded right?

I will be staying at the con when in Cosplay. I don't want to attract attention outside...with the current stuff going on downtown. I was going to get a motel room but ppl say 2 star places are not worth it..

Working on
Tsunade (Naruto)
Mimmy (Hello Kitty)
Rangiku12 is offline   Reply With Quote