View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #174
Black Magic Woman
Prop/weapon/armor take up a lot more space then anything else. I can usually fir 3 costumes into one "larger' travel bag. But my red queen costume get her own larger box because she take up that one larger bag and only enough room for a change of clothes. :s

a)I really need to settle on some concrete plans ....
Yes I'm still not settled myself. 4 new costume are not going to happen and would be out a budget. I'll be wearing my Red Queen for sure now though and maybe make a proper scepter for her over Christmas this year.

Also ran into a snag as I'm a big boned female. :S Need a sounding board on this.
For the Single pattern costume.

I was thinking of taking one the Mermaid Costume and do a zombie/day of the dead mermaid with a skeleton torso. Problem is I don't think and pre-made skeletons work for me. T-T

It's not so much the height (I'm 5'8") but the circumference of the rib cage I'm worried about. my plan is the cut down the inside of the bones to 3/4 (and split the neck pieces in half) to sew down to a black body suit so that they are raise but still flushed to the body.

Anime North '15
Madeline Hatter (Legacy Day) - Ever After High (Fri/Sun)
Nehelenia ~ Sailor Moon (Sat)

Future cosplays/cons:
Allen Crown Clown
Sakizo Anniversary
Steampunk - Bride

For Sale
cosplay items, wigs, and materails for sale.
Arda & Shop.cosplay wig fiber swatch comparisons & Cosplay props tutorials and Makeup reviews!

Last edited by WARPAINTandUnicorns : 10-15-2012 at 11:38 AM.
WARPAINTandUnicorns is offline   Reply With Quote