View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #26
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaya View Post
I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan and had decided to cosplay Xion. After wearing the costume and spending some time at a photo shoot with other fans, I vow to never wear that costume again...

Its really sad when I don't want to wear a costume just because I don't want to be "associated" with other people from the same fandom.Especially when you consider all the time and money put into the costume, and you don't want to wear it again due to a stupid reason like this.I will continue to like Kingdom Hearts, just not in public XD

Le sigh....
I feel your pain.
I was Riku for a convention (this was when I was around 11 or 12 and VERY socially awkward) and during the small photoshoot we had, ended up getting pinned up against the wall and stage kissed.
My dad was pissed and I was really scared and felt really violated. Not a pleasant experience.
Then I tried again as Marluxia...god, that reaction was nearly to the point of actual sexual harassment. -n- Axel cosplayers seem to give the most problems.
Now maybe that it's died down a bit, if I could find partners, I'd like to seriously try Riku again (since it was horrible and he's still one of my favorite characters; I'd like to do it as a tribute to him) but I always fear that the few fans that are left will be obnoxious and pushy like the ones I encountered my first year of cosplaying. ;-;

As far as now, all my fandoms seem to get sorta annoying e-e The one exception I've found so far is Vocaloid, and Black Butler has gotten better since my first time being Ciel. My first time being Ciel, we were at a photoshoot and were told to do 'Cielcest', so the two others nearest to me grabbed, one clinging to me so tightly it nearly knocked me over and one literally kissing my neck.
.......ughhh. -shivers- My Hetalia experience was bad, too; I was Italy and got pulled into the lap of one of my friends who was cosplaying Prussia, and the nearest Germany decided to yell out a swear at the top of her voice around small children.
Fandoms...why are you all crazy e-e
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014

Last edited by FuntomKitten : 10-15-2012 at 05:35 PM.
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote