View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2012, 07:19 PM   #29
Shana05
Annie Leonhardt Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirayuki~Chan View Post
I think that's untrue, and really judgmental. The last con I was at, not cosplaying Homestuck, I went to 2 Homestuck photoshoots, and EVERYONE was extremely kind, fun, and not annoying. I'm one of those people who gets annoyed easily by immature people, and there were little to no one annoying there. And it was a large group. So jumping the gun like that and saying "85% of anyone who is in that fandom is annoying and terrible" is completely untrue.

The reason why Hetalia and Homestuck get such a bad rap is because people let the bad things stick in their mind, over the good things. It's not fair to judge an entire fandom by the few bad things you see.
QFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokulen22 View Post
Hetalia cosplayers are crazy. I really do want to cosplay from it..but I don't want to be associated with their bad behaviour.
Don't be afraid, the good fans far outnumber the bad ones. Plus the fandom has really calmed down in the past year. Most of the immature fans have either grown up or moved onto other things.

Working on: Lolita!Annie Leonhardt (Attack on Titan) - Red Riding Hood!Alois Trancy (Black Butler)

Last edited by Shana05 : 10-15-2012 at 07:27 PM.
Shana05 is offline   Reply With Quote