View Single Post
Unread 10-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #2553
HappehPills

Name of Commissioner: AnnaG, Anna Glowacki.
Character commissioned: Vash the Stampede Full Cosplay (With Gloves and Boots Included!)
Series: Trigun
Links to pictures of your commissioned item: http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...Anna%20Trigun/
Timeline: Less than a month! Very fast!

Describe your Experience: This is my second commission with Anna and just as before...she never fails to amaze me! This commission is actually very dear to my heart, because it was a gift to my girlfriend who LOVES the character to bits, so it's a very sentimental piece and Anna took this into consideration early on. We began discussing this commission before I even commissioned her on the first (Tapion) one. (You can see the review of that one here: http://www.cosplay.com/showpost.php?...ostcount=2440). As you know this costume is very detailed and she established not only a contract, but an installment of payments to guide ourselves by. I have an injury in one of ankle, so I needed to try on the boots before I could send them to her to make sure they didn't bother me, and she was alright with that and allowed me to ship them over, so she could work on them. Her pricing is reasonable and the dedication and detail put into each and every one of her pieces is something to highly consider when commissioning her! She KNOWS the business, she's PROFESSIONAL and TALENTED, and she's AMAZING! I recommend her to anyone looking for a high quality cosplay, a professional seamstress, and someone who will keep you updated and reply quickly to any of your questions. She's a sweetheart to work with and I will commission her for even more cosplays in the future! (I should also note that anyone looking for boots and hat commissions, she's the person to go to! She's expanding her work to those areas and she won't disappoint!)

Pros: Pictures were sent on request, met with the due date, worked quickly, excellent communication, speedy replies, her background as a theater costumer is something to highly consider, she's VERY professional, she knows the craft very well, and offers payment methods. She also gives you every type of contact information and a contract, and is a sweetheart to work with! VERY polite, very kind. I recommend her to anyone who wants to have a professional costume made. She shipped the package on Express Mail and included cute little flyers of her business, a nice detail. The cosplay was nicely folded and arrive here in perfect condition. She also provided me with the Tracking Number.

Cons: 0, NONE

Final Grade: A++++ (+ To infinity!)
HappehPills is offline   Reply With Quote