Thread: Marvel 2012
View Single Post
Unread 10-19-2012, 08:20 PM   #247
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by eebee View Post
Autumn is definitely great. I love the pics. =D

Thanks! I can't afford to keep up to date on releases, so I'm always on a lag when it comes to finding out what's happening to everyone. I knew about Rogue - I'm completely psyched for Uncanny Avengers in general. It's a shame Gambit won't be in the same series, but at the same time I'm sure there will be about a million crossovers and cameos, as usual. I'm pretty ehhh about Legion, which is why I'm hoping Frenzy will hop ship away from Legacy so I can read her with someone else. In general, though, I've always found it's just easier to go with the flow and pick up what seems fun at the time. =) Tracking everyone is work, and comics are supposed to be fun.

Comixology was actually one of the deciding factors for me about getting a tablet at all. I've been playing around with it on Harold's iPad, and it seems really good. I only wish they offered more collected runs instead of just singles. I love the collected trades for following a storyline that took place across multiple titles. See above re: my desire to have to put work into comics. xD
Trades are weird. Try the actual Marvel/DC apps for collections. I know Nook has Day 1 digital trades for DC now. Marvel? Fuck if U know.

Also now we have 2 threads, yay.

BTW, managed to get a hold of our lost Selena/Shaw from NYCC. She seems to be down for any futures shoots we have off or on cons!

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote