Thread: Vocaloid!
View Single Post
Unread 10-21-2012, 04:41 PM   #6114
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmon View Post
Haha you're welcome. XD(and it is Jersey)

I found some orange fabric with polka dots today at Joanns. Still need some lace and then I will have Romeo and Cinderella Gumi done. ^_^
I don't think I ever knew that, actually xD Random bit, but ages ago I was at (I think) Cato's and they had some lingerie hanging up that I SWEAR would have been perfect for Miku, Luka, and Meiko all in a row. It was lingerie like in Romeo and Cinderella too, fyi xD

Right now I am budgetiiing. I know I'll get Gumi since I refuse to let a wig go to waste, but Vocaloid 3 is just jumping around in my face right now. -~- I'm pretty sure in the end it'll get down to between IA, Aoki, and Yuzuki Yukari.
IA will just cost a lot, and I'm not sure if I would let myself be okay with it since it's a very cool but simple-looking costume.
Aoki I just have the most insecurities with since she's supposed to be a tiny fairy, and I don't think I could pull her off well. (doesn't help that a tiny girl is going to be wearing it to cons I go to fairly soon).
Yuzuki would be great, but I would have to commission everything and that can get expensive, I'm just not sure how expensive.
x-x Hnnng. Why isn't any of this more popular so that there are better and cheaper solutions? Dx The only thing I could think of to help is taobao, but ordering through taobao can be tricky, I know.
I may end up just doing Teto if girlfriend doesn't. Teto is easier than all this. :L
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote