View Single Post
Unread 10-22-2012, 09:30 AM   #31
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFujin View Post
Why don't we have a universal Virtual Console, for that matter? I really want to transfer my Virtual Console purchases from my Wii to my 3DS. I know the 3DS doesn't have SNES, Genesis, N64, etc yet, but I at least would like to transfer my NES games to my 3DS rather than having to repurchase them as they become available. I also think it's weird that the 3DS and the Wii have completely different NES games. I don't really understand why Nintendo can only release one or two things digitally a week. Am I thinking about this the wrong way and there's some technical thing I'm not understanding?

As for the Wii U, I'll get it eventually, but not at launch.
Because Nintendo STILL doesn't think people want to play video games online.

As much as I make fun of Sony for handling this gen, one things they've done right is PSN. There are a TON of games that can be played both on the PS3 & PSP/Vita. I really don't know why Nintendo has copied this sort of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIT0918 View Post
Before I even consider getting a Wii U, I need to get a Wii 1(?) first. I have some GameCube games I've been wanting to play and if I'm not mistaken, the Wii U can't play them.
Nope. You'll need a Cube or a generation 1 or 2 Wii. And a memory card. Get on it son.

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote