View Single Post
Unread 10-22-2012, 09:39 PM   #4
Daisuke_Uchiha
Cosplay Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppy-Sama View Post
I'd stick to a very pale yellow, you an even use a tie dye kit and a white shirt so the color fades from light yellow to a darker shade, like Tatl does in the game. She jingles too, so maybe add some bells around your wrists and ankles. If not you might be mistaken for any random fairy or raver chick. lol. As for the shape of the shirt, that's up to you, if it' warm, go with a tubetop, if it's cold, get a long sleeve boat neck. Pick a stye that flatters your body type. Check the tutorial section for a how to make wings, I know there's a bunch. Hope you're walking around with a more iconic character like a skull kid, bc I doubt anyone will know who you are. No offense. =) Good luck!
Wow I didn't even think about the whole bell idea! Thanks! I don't think she'd be comfortable wearing a tube top. It's hard to look for a shirt that would be good for her because she's body conscious.
And my younger brother is going as Link so we'll be around him the whole time. Also we're gonna have name sign attached to wire on us so that people will know who we are.
Fem Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians) - Progress: 10%

Otakon 2012 cosplays:
Rangiku Matsumoto (Bleach)- Progress- 99% (Need straw sandals)
Neji Hyuga (Naruto Shippuden)- Progress: 100%
Daisuke_Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote