View Single Post
Unread 10-23-2012, 01:06 AM   #4
Su-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemoPanda View Post
The normal image for Pewdiepie on the intranets~ is a white shirt with a brofist and then PEWDIEPIE in black lettering below it. Then light blue jeans, and black converse shoes with white laces.
Pewdie also has light brown hair.

REF:http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...er-d517ojp.jpg

Another form is where Pewdie is has blonde/brown hair that is very shiny and then an all black suit and shoes that is very shiny to! XD

REF:http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...se-d4ik65r.jpg

I think more people will understand your cosplay if you do the first one just cause its more recognizable...and then having stephano would be awesome XD
I see what you mean... I'm pretty sure if I did the last one, people would think I'm just some guy with a suit.. I mean this is to wear in public... Not at a Cosplay event.... It's more of a "Lets do some PewDieCry by going to watch the Slender Man movie 'Entity'" So yeah Thanks for your help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libis View Post
You should totally make the Amnesia props!!! Stephano!

Piggeh might be hard though. Perhaps you could make him as a plushy to drag around? Maybe you could even hide a zipper somewhere and use piggeh as a purse?

If you have time, though, it would be fun to make all the props and switch out throughout the day.
Ohh Purse Piggeh!! Sounds funny! I was originally thinking just Piggeh and a Bro... Since we are going out to a cinema and the. We were going to take a few photos here and there of some PewDieCry...

The purse Piggeh would be AWESOME!! And I might make a plush Bro to sick out of the Piggeh (but can be removed from Piggeh) and a keychain of Mr.Chair

UNKNOWN AS OF YET

----------

Planning

Sherlock Holmes (BBC)
SuperWhoLock (Fandom-y thing)
Reichenbach Sherlock

----------
Su-san is offline   Reply With Quote