View Single Post
Unread 10-23-2012, 03:16 PM   #57273
TheAnarCHris
Overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieSundae View Post
How did I not see this coming.

Also how did he get the things head on a pike?

1) Makes sense but I thought Rhody had the war machine, guess he gave it a snazzy new paint job
2) She better be I adore pep
3) As a cosplayer and person who requires the character to look exact it irritates me... and personally I dislike it on RDJ in general (it's ok but I just like his longer hair better)
4) I respect the Superman, I just don't enjoy him as much. Being practically invulnerable to everything except a green rock makes things less interesting and I find the character as interesting as paint drying. Tis why I always preferred Bats
5) Agreed and understood
6) I'm stupidly excited for all those things especially extremis...
Image is fron one of those AU What-If's where Punisher murders everyone (again). He first blew up the Thing, then stuck his head on the pike.

1) Again, movie doing it's own thing. Which is good, because it was 100% faithful to the comics, we would have about 20 years of shitty, racist Iron Man stories.
2) Gwen wants to get money, get paid. Marvel has agreed to these terms. Everyone wins.
3) Better than the mullet he sported in the 90s.
4) UNPOPULAR OPINION: Bats is just, if not more BS. The dude's powerset is literally anti-power and being rich. And ridiculous amounts of plot-armor. I like the Bat, but let's face it, the only real difference between him and the countless pulp heroes and Superman that his creators took inspiration from is that his Rogue Gallery is AWESOME, and arguable 2nd to Spidey's. Also best sidekicks, well best sidekicks in comics if we ignore "The Tick.
5) TWIP!
6) I'm pretty pumped, I just wish the new armor wasn't god awful looking

"I think that a huge problem is people who read comics and don't understand the point of superheroes, which is to be the best version of yourself. You love Captain America? Well, you know what Captain America would never do? Go online anonymously and shit on a girl for having an opinion." -Brian Michael Bendis
TheAnarCHris is offline   Reply With Quote