View Single Post
Unread 10-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #5443
Prince With No Crown
Originally Posted by Mehdia View Post
See I'm just not a fan of the anime at all. The only thing I actually liked about season two was that Gazette did one of the theme songs (and I've LOVED that band for about ten years now). I just like the manga, the art, the story...that's just me.

But as for the angles, I guess I've done enough design, sewing, and historical clothing that coming up with exactly how things should look isn't much trouble for me. When I did a Ciel commission this summer, I actually designed the whole costume for the customer since she couldn't decide what costume to do. I just took things I knew would be Ciel-like and gave her a costume she loved and got a lot of compliments on.
I do like the manga, too- just not the recent chapters. Or the school arc at all, for that matter. It's okay, we have school designs now..but I can't make myself care about any of those characters. I can name a few off the top of my head that seem to basically taken from another series and put in here, design and action-wise.

And I wondered when I saw that. I assumed it was an original design ^^

And once again..I am on a Ciel wig hunt. Considering I've found one as cheap as $17 that still looks nice, it doesn't seem as much of an investment now xD
Originally Posted by Miss Miri View Post
Come to the dark side. We have freaking gorgeous character designs.

Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote