View Single Post
Unread 10-23-2012, 06:47 PM   #5443
FuntomKitten
Prince With No Crown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mehdia View Post
See I'm just not a fan of the anime at all. The only thing I actually liked about season two was that Gazette did one of the theme songs (and I've LOVED that band for about ten years now). I just like the manga, the art, the story...that's just me.

But as for the angles, I guess I've done enough design, sewing, and historical clothing that coming up with exactly how things should look isn't much trouble for me. When I did a Ciel commission this summer, I actually designed the whole costume for the customer since she couldn't decide what costume to do. I just took things I knew would be Ciel-like and gave her a costume she loved and got a lot of compliments on.
I do like the manga, too- just not the recent chapters. Or the school arc at all, for that matter. It's okay, we have school designs now..but I can't make myself care about any of those characters. I can name a few off the top of my head that seem to basically taken from another series and put in here, design and action-wise.

And I wondered when I saw that. I assumed it was an original design ^^

And once again..I am on a Ciel wig hunt. Considering I've found one as cheap as $17 that still looks nice, it doesn't seem as much of an investment now xD
Facebook
DeviantArt
Tumblr

Cosplays
Nanami Chiaki (Super Dangan Ronpa 2) {Waiting/ 90% DONE}
Mirai Kuriyama (Kyoukai no Kanata) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Rikka Takanashi (Chuunibyou demo koi ga Shitai!) {Planning/ 0% DONE}
Grell Sutcliff and Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) {Revamping/ New Version}
Upcoming Cons
Momocon 2014, AAD Fall+Winter 2014, Seishuncon 2014, AWA 2014
FuntomKitten is offline   Reply With Quote