View Single Post
Unread 10-25-2012, 11:17 PM   #2
Rosenview

I've never heard of them before, but after looking around their site, I can't say I trust them much. If you click the product inquiry link, you're taken to a page that opens with this:

"When you browsing shopofweddingdress.com to choose the product you are interested in, if you have any questions about our system, the products and your orders, you can fill out the Contact Us form to send out your product inquiry information to our Customer Service Department. "

There's no reason they should have another site's name there, and if you try to access that site, it no longer works. It seems like it was one of those knock off wedding dress sites, which are fairly well known for being awful.

Looking at their return/exchange policy, it seems fairly shady as well.

"Can I return and exchange items?

Since all wigs and costumes are made to order (manufacturers start making your the products at time of order, they do not keep inventory of any products). We can not accept any returns, exchanges or issue refunds. Therefore, it is the customer’s responsibility to order the right size, color, style since all sales are final."

I'd suggest steering clear of them if possible, since it doesn't look like anyone knows much about them.