Thread: L or Light?
View Single Post
Unread 10-26-2012, 03:21 PM   #19
Hyura
Wallflower

I read the manga first and prefer it. You get to see so much more of the intense intellectual battle between the two characters, and I liked that. I never imagined that a story like this would keep me on the edge of my seat, but it did ! All the way through.

Choosing sides is difficult. I loved and related to both characters in some way. I believe Light didn't start out evil, but became possessed by the the power he was given. However, even when he DID become evil I found myself loving and hating him all at once ! L is eccentric, intelligent, adorable, and even despite what happens to him... he is the victor in the end, if only through his successors.

I honestly was cheering for them both all the way through, and was sad whenever I saw one of them fail. I don't think I've ever felt that way about a "bad guy" vs a "good guy" before.

| Next Event :: NDK NYE 2012 "Unmasked" event by D.C.C !

L O V E ♥ to cosplay themed parties, make food & prop, & bring favorite series to life !
Hyura is offline   Reply With Quote