View Single Post
Unread 10-27-2012, 11:50 PM   #1
erikisafail
Haku Strider

Homestuck Four Aces Suited, kinda not sure about something

Okay, so, I was at a Halloween party tonight and I went as Dave in the Four Aces Suited outfit. Now, I made it in about five seconds with a jacket that was hanging in my closet for the past few months doing nothing, and said jacket was cut for a girl and was a few sizes too small for me, so it was really just a quick solution for tonight. However, tomorrow I'm planning on getting a black suit that actually fits, and there's something I'm not quite sure if I should do or not. You see, there was a white trim on the suit I used tonight, and, although it's not at all accurate, I kinda like how it looks. Should I add that to the new suit, or should I stick to accuracy and not have the trim? And would the trim still look okay on a men's suit versus a woman's suit? Thoughts?
Russia-APH (FINISHED), Dave Strider- Homestuck (FINISHED), Terezi Pyrope- Homestuck (FINISHED), Feferi Peixes- Homestuck (FINISHED), Sherlock Holmes- Sherlock (FINISHED), Cecil Palmer- Welcome to Night Vale (FINISHED), Grell Sutcliff- Kuroshitsuji (FINSHED), Cicero- Skyrim (30% Done) Ellie- The Last of Us (FINISHED)

Facebook ~ Tumblr
erikisafail is offline   Reply With Quote