View Single Post
Unread 10-29-2012, 01:12 PM   #57
AnimaCirque
AnimaCirque

Another complaint...

Interesting you mentioned JD, cause I had that guy commission a costume for me last year and I got up to date photos but when I recieved the costume (from overseas at the time), tried it on, not only did the top not fit correctly the piece that buttoned in front fell apart b/c it was poorly sewn. I mentioned all this too him and he said he'd fix it for me but it would've been too late for the con I needed it for. Plus, I would've had to pay shipping and wait another 2 to 3 weeks....no thank you. So disappointed, now I don't know what to do with this thing and I couldn't get my money back either cause I also made a complaint to Paypal. What the hell?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiratsukai View Post
It's more a general complaint. I've been queue jumped a lot in my year of adventures with comissioning and it seems that no matter who I approach and how early I approach them, my costume is not begun until the last possible moment (and a good deal of complaining and chasing on my part).

loserific...? Yes. I'm anxious.

But also JD, cosplaymandy, and TeL... ie. ~all but 2 of the comissioners I've ever worked with~

4 out of 6 not answering emails regularly, delivering progress photos they'd promised or starting on a project until the last minute after being given an average of 3-4 months to work on it would seem to indicate this is a problem with more than just one commissioner.

I do not mind waiting in a line... but I would appreciate knowing where in that line I stand and that other customers aren't going to slip in ahead of me while I bite my nails over a deadline that the commissioner seems to have forgotten all about.
AnimaCirque is offline   Reply With Quote