View Single Post
Unread 10-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #534
Ion
Lyrical gangster

Another 3 pairs - forgot to share them earlier!

EOS FAY/FAIRY GREEN

Personal ratings

- Color: A+ Deceptively bold coloring but not too “crazy”
- Comfort: A+ Very comfortable, not drying or irritating
- Overall: A+

I was very pleased with how opaque the color was without looking plain or cartoony. Fays get a thumbs up for me. The color on my eyes is more of a minty green rather than deep emerald or evergreen. There is not much enlargement or thick, dark limbal rings with these but, I think it makes the lens look slightly more believable and less alien.
Full review on my DA page

EOS FAY/FAIRY VIOLET

Personal ratings
- Color: A+ Deceptively bold coloring but not too “crazy”
- Comfort: A+ Very comfortable, not drying or irritating

I think these replace Dolly Eye Violet lenses as "Most noticeable". They have more white in the lens and as a result the overall color is lighter.

PRINCESS PINKY TWILIGHT BLUE/ JESSICA EYES BLUE

Personal ratings
- Color: A+ Makes a nice, noticeable icy blue
- Comfort: A+ No complaints

These lenses are sold under either of the above names, I just named the pic with the version I purchased. Same product, same quality.

I think these are probably one of my favorite choices for a light icy aqua/cyan blue lens. The pattern and effect are pretty similar to that of the ColorMax line but these don't hit your wallet quite as hard. These are pretty normal sized lenses so don't expect them to give you gigantic dolly eyes for kawaii times. On a similar note, the pupil hole is rather large and this lens is definitely designed with dark eyes in mind.

CURRENT PROJECTS
Astrid - How to Train Your Dragon 2 | Elsa - Frozen (coronation gown) | Satsuki Kiryuin - Kill la Kill | Toothiana - Rise of the Guardians | Legolas - Lord of the Rings | Baroness - G.I. Joe
Ion is offline   Reply With Quote