View Single Post
Unread 10-31-2012, 01:27 PM   #58
Em1nAI
Ectomorphic Introvert

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarg3_5laught3r View Post
at this point, exercise is a drug to me. I don't do it and I feel like crap for the day.
I'm in this same vein. When I first stepped foot into the gym in February 2006 and decided I was going to make the change from unhealthy life style to healthy, I made it my job, mission, quest to stick to it and get stronger and get more confident in myself...and stop being a stick :P It soon morphs into not being a chore, and it become who you are. Anybody around me soon learns this, and now they can see it. To all my friends and coworkers, my name is synonymous with going to the gym and healthy eating. In fact my friend said he refers to skipping a junk food snack for a healthy one as "Pulling a *my last name*" That is one of the biggest compliments I've ever received, and a sure sign. So now my motivation is because I want people to see me as an example of what you can do if you commit whole-heartedly to fitness goals. That is why I became a personal trainer so I can do just that more directly.

So I'm here to tell you, any goals you have in relation to losing weight or just general fitness, can be realized, and especially if you have a friend or family member hold you accountable to whatever goal that is

~Em1nAI

I'm a certified personal fitness trainer as well as a certifiable health nut.

Costume(s):
Toshiro Hitsugaya...100% done
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/248204/
Snake-Eyes...100% done
"Hammer pants have NOTHING on my hakama pants!"
Em1nAI is offline   Reply With Quote