View Single Post
Unread 10-31-2012, 07:46 PM   #5
Elita-1
Dat supersaiyan swagger

I agree that in that one close up shot the eye liner looks a little too intense/cheap, I think I should have taken close ups with less eyeliner then put it on darker for farther shots as without it I found my features were getting lost in all the other make up , it's definitely something I'll consider in the future for sure.

You are definitely right about some of the edges, the more I look the more cartoony and fake it looks. I'm not sure how to make it look better..maybe I'll go back and cut some more and try taking sand paper to the edges? It seemed to work on other parts of the costume. I'll give it a try and see if it comes out better.
Thank you for the feedback on the makeup! I was hoping I hadn't gone overboard and would be mistaken for like..Zombie Goku or something.

And you're right, the photographer is completely amazing, for a guy who only kind of dabbles in it he does fantastic work.

~There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life. ~
Elita-1 is offline   Reply With Quote