View Single Post
Unread 11-01-2012, 12:49 AM   #946
maidmikomi
Mikomi-chan

I used to be a MD cosplayer, but I got married, so now I live in southern VA XD I do a bunch of different cosplays, and already have groups set up for Katsucon 2013, but I am going to several other conventions next year

Current Con Schedule (subject to change):AUSA, Roanoke Valley ComicCon, MAGFest, Ichiban Con (2nd weekend), Katsucon, Animazement, Otakon, possible AMA

Current cosplays: Black Canary (DC Universe), Stella (Winx Club), Ino Yamanaka (Naruto Shippuden), Tsunade with my husband as Jiraiya (Naruto Shippuden), Namine (Kingdom Hearts 2), and I work at AUSA's maid cafe so I cosplay a steampunk maid to work other conventions and obviously, AUSA.

(Very) Future cosplays, like Katsucon near: Cassie Sandsmark aka Wonder Girl (DC's New 52), ANBU Ino Yamanaka (original Naruto Shippuden design), Princess Zelda crossover (LoZ/KH crossover), POSSIBLE Ms. Marvel or She-Hulk

Links to my facebook and dA because I can't work cosplay.com for the life of me: http://www.facebook.com/maid.mikomi and emilysmuse.deviantart.com
maidmikomi is offline   Reply With Quote